Question: Why List your business with Google Places?
Answer: Because 20% of all Google Searches involve Location !
Proteus Internet Marketing Tips on Google Places
1. Select ALL 5 Categories (including Custom) available carefully and follow the Google Guidelines using Keyword Tool to select high volume relevant search categories, that match your business.
2. Upload all relevant photos and complete Captions with unique description, with relevant search keywords
3. Check Google Places in your local results.
4. Monitor your Google analytics and Places Dashboard Data regularly to assess whether you need to adjust.
5. Do not use abbreviations (unless people search that specific abbreviation) and double check your spelling!
Contact me if you have any questions or problems email@example.com