Search your Company or Business on Google and check the results.
Not just the company name, but search the services and goods you offer, where you compete end on with your key competitors:
- Where does your website rank on Google, based on 10 random searches for your company products and services?
- What is average number of Visitors to your website monthly?
- Do you have an account entry with Google Places / Maps?
- What about YouTube, Facebook, a Blog, LinkedIn, Flickr etc etc
Managing an Internet Marketing Strategy
Helps improve where and how you appear in the above results.
Most important is all the different marketing elements will start to work together.
Over time achieving Marketing Synergy.
Where to Start with Internet Marketing Strategy?
I recommend a slow build rather than trying to do everything at once.
In planning your internet strategy start with the following:
- Develop core positioning of your internet objectives / goals
- Use lower inter activity, so you can control resources / investment easier
- Research top competitive positioning and their internet presence
- Select priority audience platform and media to focus on
- Develop common message for all platforms
For more information contact John Cullen
or Visit ProteusISM Website