Mobile is becoming an essential business tool as Smartphone ownership grows rapidly.
Google mobile growth is “mind boggling”…..look at the latest data on Android which is the leading smartphone operating system
- Total Android devices in market globally: 300 million
- Daily activations: 850,000
- Android apps: 450,000
- Android tablets: 12 million
While Google dominates the smart phone operating system with Android, Apple is the market leader in tablets with iPad, selling 11 million tablets last quater alone!
Here are some of Google predictions on growth trends in smartphone during the next year:
- More than 1 billion people will use mobile devices as their primary internet access point.
- Mobile’s role in driving people into stores will be proven and it will blow us away
- Smartphones will prove exceptional at driving a new consumer behavior.
- The ROI on mobile and tablet advertising will increase as a result of the unmatched relevance of proximity.
- The intersection of mobile and social will spark a dramatic new form of engaging consumers.
- One million small businesses globally will build a mobile website
What are the mobile marketing and sales opportunities for your business in 2012?
Contact John Cullen direct email@example.com