Which website builder do I recommend to small businesses in Cincinnati to promote their business?
My first suggestion is to check out the Website Builder comparison sites, and compare the different attributes of each website builder and the different options in design, flexibility, support available and cost.
My second suggestion is set up your own criteria to the select the most suitable website builder for your business needs.
Each of my client’s business has different website marketing needs and requires different options:
- a unique design and color theme and scheme
- ease of access and learning skills
- purchase new domain
- ecommerce option
- mobile friendly
- online chat option
I wanted to find a new website builder site which I could design and build for all my different business clients, and know that I could hand over to the business owner once the site is well established, and they could manage their website seamlessly.
Weebly.com has exceeded my expectations on a number of points:
- they have low cost plans for every business size and business needs
- its easy to learn and have multiple editors and contributors for different pages
- latest website tools: slideshow creator, video upload, search box
- its easy to set up Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- impressive response from search engines, speed of quart search results
This past year I have built numerous websites for small businesses in Cincinnati using Weebly.com including the following, click on thumbnail to go to each site to review.
There are various Tutorials and Advice / Support pages promoting Weebly.com, I found one the best beginner’s guides is a YouTube video tutorial, click link below
Need anymore advice on Internet Marketing for Small Businesses in Cincinnati contact me