A Winning Year!
I believe 2011 is going to be a great year……and not just for Irish rugby, i.e. when Ireland win the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand!
It’s also going to be a great year for my small business and yours!
Begin the year by setting up a winning strategy for your business to beat the Competition in 2011, by exploiting what Internet Marketing has to offer for your business. Lower Marketing costs, drive more traffic to your web site and get more sales leads. Your competitors are planning to do just that.
So here are some Marketing SEO tips to help your business planning to make 2011 a winning year:
1. Dig into your data analytics and check out what worked effectively in your SEO and Ad Words / Pay per Click Campaigns or Internet Marketing projects in 2010. Select what is working and build on each success. If you don’t have any Analytics Data, set it up for FREE with Google Analytics as soon as you finish reading my article below!
2. Check out Internet Marketing and SEO / SEM Trends – what is changing?Focus on what are the hot trends for 2011. Here is my Top 10 Marketing SEO List for 2011:
- Small Business will look for Lower Marketing Costs: This can be achieved through effective website marketing and regularly optimizing your web site content & tags, to be a better fit with the search engines.
- Free Local advertising: If you have not updated your Maps listings on all the search engines do so, and check out the newly named Google Places, take time to fill out all the details, paying extra time on the categories.
- Free Social Media Advertising: Why pay out lump sum fees to be a member of an “industry association”? Challenge the high fixed costs / charges of Directories & Associations or even better join your local business online community which free.
- Business Blogs: All small business owners should start a writing a Blog, which with the help of Word Press is merging the company presence of Web Site and a Blog
- Low Cost PR Campaigns: The amazing communication results delivered by PR WEB, and Free Press Release should see them continue boom in 2011.
- Reach New Audience: Finding out yesterday that everywhere was out of stock of iPhones in Cincinnati, in fact Southern Ohio, the Mobile Usage with 3G 4G and iPad will bring access to a new audience for small businesses and a new approach to search.
- Internet Profile Maintenance: Keeping track of all the new internet accounts and listings means the consistency of your business profile is critical, so set up a system to update all your Internet profiles regularly.
- Online Competition: 2011 will bring more increased on-line competition especially as more small and medium size businesses realize benefits of Internet Marketing, increasing the demand for a good SEO consultant?
- Coverage of All Search Engines: Make sure your business presence on all search engines [Search Engine Share in 2010 looks like this: Google 72%, Yahoo 14%, Bing, 10%, Ask 2%, AOL 1%]. The number of searches are so high making sure your business is represented an each one is beneficial.
- Sharing Experiences: Specialists helping other specialists brings rewards of fresh ideas from a different perspective.
3. Refresh All Listings & Updates to Website, Blog, Social Profiles, Customer Testimonials, EMail Lists, Directory Listings, Memberships
4. Stop Procrastinating start a New Year 2011 Blog ….NOW
5. Review Competitors Sites – what’s new on their website? what can you learn? how can you compete more effectively? where are they weak?